Friday, October 02, 2015

OT–YOUR CHILD JUST DEPARTED FOR SCHOOL… WILL YOU SEE THEM ALIVE THIS AFTERNOON??????????????

ScreenShott015

I'M PURPOSELY DOING THIS FACEBOOK PHOTO / POST OT TOPIC HERE AS WELL AS WRITING IN CAPS AS I WANT TO SHOUT OUT THIS ADVISE! PARENTS, YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO GET YOUR CHILDREN ENROLLED INTO SELF DEFENSE CLASSES. WHEN I SEE WHERE THE OREGON GUNMAN WAS TAKING HIS TIME TO LOAD HIS GUN AGAIN... WHY WHY WHY WERE THOSE STUDENTS JUST STANDING THERE, DOING NOTHING, WAITING TO BE SHOT? I THINK GRADE, HIGH SCHOOL AND COLLEGES SHOULD LIKEWISE OFFER SELF DEFENSE CLASSES AS AVAILABLE HOURLY RECOGNIZED COURSES FOR STUDENTS TO TAKE! PARENTS, DON'T LET YOUR CHILDREN BE LIKE CATTLE; WAITING TO BE SLAUGHTERED; GIVE THEM A FIGHTING CHANCE IN THIS VIOLENT WORLD WITH SELF DEFENSE INSTRUCTION NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REALLY WANT THIS TO SINK IN TO EVERYONE AND WILL NOT DO ANYMORE POSTINGS HERE AT EZ BIKER.COM FOR A WHILE…

SIGNED: EZ BIKER! Steaming mad