Sunday, May 31, 2015

Can't do blog posts at the moment.....................


Dear EZ Biker Friends, I have gotten a lot of fellow bloggers contacting me about not being able to post at their blogs, using alternative blog posting software like Windows Live Writer. (Which is what I use too) Like others I can't post anything from my Live Writer client and have been researching the issue and here is what I have found.

Having read the Blogger help forum, it would appear that Google on the 26th of this month changed their API log in protocols etc. Which has effectively killed off all 3rd party blogger software !! (That 2 step process to log into your Gmail account?) :-((((((((((((((((

Hopefully Microsoft and Google will get this resolved soon; as there seems to be a lot of people NOT HAPPY about this; including me. :-(((((((((((((((((((((((

I posted this using Bloggers posting client... :-(((((((((((((((((((

Hopefully this will be resolved soon and we all can get back to posting on our blogs!
Sincerely,

Ken aka EZ Biker.